Charity & Fundraising
Cancer is a colossal challenge. By 2020, 1 in 2 people will develop it at some point in their lives. In the UK 340,000 people are diagnosed with cancer each year.
How do I join?
Becoming a VIP with Team Macmillan is easy – just follow these three simple steps:
- Select your distance and register your place in Dragon Ride L’Etape Wales
- Tick to hear from ‘Team Macmillan’
- Set up a JustGiving page and start fundraising
What do VIP riders get?
All VIP riders will receive the support from our specialist cycling team as well as a digital welcome pack with advice on how to get prepared for the event.
As well as this you’ll receive:
- Entry into our VIP marquee
- A free post-ride massage
- Free snacks and drinks before and after the ride to fuel and re-fuel!
- Entry into exciting prize draws
- A complimentary technical jersey if you raise £200 or more
- A space to sit down and rest your legs after the ride
If you’re looking for a way to make your event count, why not raise money for a cause you care about? Head to JustGiving, make a fundraising page in a few simple steps, and share it far and wide by email and social media.