Charity & Fundraising
Cancer is a colossal challenge. By 2020, 1 in 2 people will develop it at some point in their lives. In the UK 340,000 people are diagnosed with cancer each year.
How do I join?
- Set up a JustGiving page and start fundraising for Macmillan
- Email the cycling team at Macmillan and let them know that you’ll be fundraising
All Macmillan riders will have automatic free entry into the VIP marquee.
What do VIP riders get?
- A free post-ride massage
- Free snacks and drinks before and after the ride to fuel and re-fuel!
- Entry into exciting prize draws
- A complimentary technical jersey if you raise £200 or more
- A space to sit down and rest your legs after the ride
If you’re looking for a way to make your event count, why not raise money for a cause you care about? Head to JustGiving, make a fundraising page in a few simple steps, and share it far and wide by email and social media.