Your individual start time will be released on Wednesday 19 September via email and on this page.
Approximate start times:
- Long Route: 7:30am to 8:10am
- Medium Route: 8:15am to 8:30am
- Short Route: 8:35am to 8:45am
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your intended start time in order to take your place on the start line. The Event Village provides refreshments, toilets, mechanical support and a bag drop. If you are not driving and intend to use the bag drop please ensure that you plan in plenty of additional time for queuing – all items will be left at your own risk, please only bring the minimum you need and leave valuables at home.
NOTE: Due to the staggered start times if you make the decision to drop down to a shorter distance then there is a possibility that the course, feed stations, on course sprints, 1km final sprint and finish will NOT be ready for you.
- If you know before you start that you intend to do a shorter route please let us know at the Info Desk and start at a start time designated to that route length to remove the risk of the course not being ready for you.
- Please be aware if you drop down on route you may be held by a steward before the entrance to the velodrome circuit for the final 1km sprint until the finish line has been safely prepared.